Friday, January 26, 2007

Roger's going to BNO.

For those of you who don't know, BNO stands for Boys Night Out. Every last Saturday of every month Roger and his friends get together to chew the fat, eat, drink and partake in some male bonding. I wish I could go, but Malcolm and I have to stay home.

During the last few months BNO was temporarily suspended, but now that it's 2007 they've brought it back again. I think Roger said that they may go to the Giants game or maybe even go-karting. Although they try to plan the activities, they often just play it by ear.

On Saturday morning, Roger, Tracey and Malcolm are going to have a pre-natal class reunion at BC Women's Hospital. This will give them a chance to see all the other babies and parents that took part in the classes. I'm sure that there will be pictures of the event soon. In the meantime here are some more pics:



No comments: