Monday, May 22, 2006

Victoria Day Long Weekend!


So many things have happened in the last few days. On Friday, Roger and Tracey let me sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I think R&T said that they were going to see Da Vinci's movie or something like that. Tom Hanks playing Da Vinci, I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of movies.

On Saturday we went over to Grandma Janey's house to accept offers on her place. We stayed there for two hours running around on the new floor, it's really slippery. Anyway, I think Roger and Tracey accepted the highest offer, which was 183k, can you believe it? The real estate market in Vancovuer is crazy! We'll have to wait until Friday for the deal to go through as the subject removal date is then. Let's hope that everything goes well. (fingers and paws crossed.)

On Saturday night, we went over to Andrew's house where I got to see Samba again. We wrestled and played for a few hours, boy was I pooped!

On Sunday, Roger and Tracey went shopping for some new clothes. I think Tracey bought some new pants and shirts, for her ever expanding belly. I stayed home and slept. They came home after and we got to go for a two hour walk around Stanley Park, but we had to cut it short due to the rain.

So today is Monday morning, Tracey is sleeping and Roger is polishing his car. I'm wondering if I want to go outside to do my business. It's really raining hard now. I guess I should be happy because today is a holiday, cause every other monday R&T have to go to work. All this typing has made me tired. I'm going back to sleep now. (Yawn.....)

No comments: