These are some of the things we are so proud of:
- Malcolm is a polite and courteous boy who cares about others, specifically he cares a lot about his grandma and papa.
- Malcolm has learned to read, letters, numbers, signs, he's well on his way as a 1st grader.
- Malcolm is learning to be more independent. We believe that his experience at day care and at kindergarten has helped developed this.
- Malcolm has a sense of humour and loves to laugh. Luckily there is a lot of joy in his life and you can see it on his face every day.
- Malcolm does like to try new things and have new experiences. He is naturally inquisitive and enjoys exploring new sites and destinations.
- Malcolm is a very smart boy, with an impeccable memory.
- He's so interested in science and experiments. We'll have to see if one day he finds out about adding Mentos to Coke.