Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Week 4 in my advanced obedience class!

Well it's week 4 of 6, and tonight I'll have to go back to my advanced obedience class. There's only two more classes after this one, wuf wuf! There are so many big dogs there, sometimes I'm a little scared I'll be stepped on. Here's are some pictures of me at class. The first picture we're doing a "stand/stay" and in the second, well you can see from the look on my face, I'm not having the most fun. Also it's hard to tell in the picture, but I'm the teensiest one. We did some more jumping today, Roger was impressed that I could make it over the little jump. The class is sure more difficult than the previous one.














Roger's friend Ryan is expecting a new puppy tomorrow, all the way from Calgary. It's a Nova Scotia Duck Toller. Here's a picture of her. I can't wait to meet her. She's a chubby little puppy huh?

No comments: