Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dietary supplement.

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Roger has been adding a yummy homemade supplement to my regular kibble. He told me that it's made from 1/3 protein (boiled chicken), 1/3 rice, and the last 1/3 made up of boiled/mashed sweet potato and organic probiotic yogurt. Roger makes a batch and adds it into my meals twice a day. He said that for the first time in a long time, I've been finishing my whole portion without a scrap leftover. That's what's probably attributed to my weight gain. As you can see from the picture, I'm VERY FOCUSED and am waiting for the magic release command! C'mon, Roger "okay" already.

Here's a picture of Malcolm at the controversial Olympic clock in front of the Vancouver Art Gallery, only 1090 days to go....

No comments: