Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Good days and bad days.

For the most part my little brother Malcolm is quite a happy fellow, but there are some times when he can be quite upset. I've come to realize that human babies need lots of sleep, don't get me wrong I love sleep too, but Malcolm isn't a happy camper if he doesn't get at least two solid naps a day. Normally, he sleeps 1.5-2 hours in the morning and has a similar nap in the late afternoon. This morning I woke him up a bit early because I barked at the doorbell.

Roger and Tracey have been putting Malcolm to bed a lot earlier than before, around 7:30 or 8:00pm. It's kind of a mixed blessing cause on the one hand he's been sleeping through the night (whoo hoo!), but on the other hand it doesn't allow for much time to be doing things outside after 7pm. I know that Tracey's a bit sad about that (especially with the onset of summer).

Roger took us both on a walk this evening and here are some pictures. He even took one of my friend Snoopy, I haven't seen him in quite a while, not since Malcolm was born.
Snoopy really does have two ears.
Here's Malcolm deep in thought.

No comments: