Monday, November 26, 2007

We're officially moved in.

With 70+ boxes to unpack, it took Roger and Tracey a few days to get everything in place. There's still a bunch of things to do, but for the most part things are falling into place quite nicely. Grandma and Grandpa are scheduled to move in next week too. It's going to be very busy around this house in the coming weeks.

Malcolm has settled into his room quite nicely. I'm not sure if it's any indication of his comfort, but he even started sleeping longer from about 7:30pm all the way until 9:00am the next day. It's been like that for the past few days, so we'll see if it continues.

Moving to a new place is very exciting, I have so many more places to explore and sniff. I'm quite intrigued will all the sights and sounds of the neighbourhood. We're quite close to the park now, just across the street. I sure when the weather gets better we'll explore more of the new surroundings. I'm especially excited and happy to run around in the backyard. There's some room for me to stretch my legs and get a good run.

We were honoured by a visit from our good friend and famous "talent" from Korea this past week, Isaac Durst! Here's a picture of Malcolm and Isaac together plus some others.



No comments: