Tuesday, July 01, 2008

3 years since I joined the family.... Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day folks, we'll it's been 3 years since I've joined the family and during that time I've seen a lot of changes. We've moved once, saw Tracey's cat say good -bye, and said hello to my baby brother Malcolm. I think I've gotten used to things quite well. There's a pretty good routine here, with regular walks, treats and lots of love and attention from the whole family (especially since grandma and grandpa live downstairs). Here are some pictures from this past week.
Malcolm the bubble destroyer at Jalyn's 1st birthday party over the weekend. Roger and Tracey ended up buying him the same bubble maker the very next day. That boy sure loves bubbles. Just look at the intense focus.

Here's Malcolm enjoying a frozen fruit bar treat at the Vancouver Aquarium.

This trip to the Aquarium was much better than last year. Roger said that Malcolm enjoyed looking at all the different kinds of fish.

Here's a picture of the newest edition at the Aquarium, the baby Beluga.

No comments: