Sunday, March 03, 2013

Hate when the kids are sick.

So Malcolm and Melody missed a few days of school last week because they were sick. Most of all, it's been fevers and terrible coughs that have been really affecting their sleep. Tracey and Roger have been up multiple times a night dealing with the kids sickness. They even coughed so much that it caused them to vomit, not very nice. Suffice to say, the weekend hasn't been the greatest. We're all hoping they're on the mend and will be able to go back to school tomorrow. At least the weather was good on Sunday for the kids to go out and get some fresh air.

Also, I'm happy to report that I'm all better. The skin infection has cleared and I'm back to normal. I'm not sure what was going on, but I had developed multiple cysts on my body. The cysts have either burst and disappeared. Tracey thinks they may have been some sebaceous cysts, no one really knows. There was some significant chatter about whether they were cancer, but I'm relieved to know they were not.

be kind 1
DSC_2790 - 2013-02-28 at 16-23-23
DSC_2806 - 2013-03-03 at 16-44-04

No comments: