Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Sick...

So early last week Roger discovered some lumps and bumps on my body. At first everyone had thought that they were various sebaceous cysts that I've been dealing with for the past year, but this was different. The main difference is that they are all over the body, with a rather large mass behind my neck. Roger and Tracey took me to the veterinarian for a biopsy. The results were in today and luckily the doctor said that the results were negative. Whew what a relief. Andrew and Deana were nice enough to let me stay at the house in Whistler while I was recovering. I was really happy to be with so many people. I went from room to room to say hello to everyone. They were all so kind. Here are some pictures from our trip.
Whistler 2013 from Obiwanhavanese on Vimeo.
A great time was had by all. Certainly the kids got along so well. It's actually nice to see. As we get older we can share more experiences and memories.

No comments: