Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Grandparents are in Reno!

Well, grandma and grandpa are in Reno playing the nickel slots. We saw them off on monday morning. Roger had to wake up extra early to take me out to do my business, can you believe 5:30am! Luckily, I can't really tell time.

Tracey's been feeling super tired lately, it's something about her placenta growing and stealing all her energy. I don't know what that means, but it does mean that there are more naps for me and Tracey. Roger has been super busy with the new car, he's claying it, polishing it, and even waxing it. Can you believe her waxed the car for almost 2.5 hours the other day, he's crazy.

I got a bit of a trim the other day too, Roger said it's because my hair is dragging on the ground. It makes things a bit messy I guess. I don't really like it though. Roger and Tracey said that it looks better.

No comments: