Monday, August 28, 2006

Back from Whistler










This is a picture of me and my friend Samba. We spent four days together wrestling, playing and rough-housing. Samba is Nick and Fabiana's dog, he is a Maltese, Bichon Frise cross. We're good buddies. As you can see from my picture, after all that activity we were pretty tired. Samba is a crazy barker, he even barks at his reflection, I think he'd even bark at the wind if he could see it. I think everyone had a good time at our Whistler getaway. I'm sad to see all the people go, but to be perfectly honest it's too tiring to wrestle all the time. That pink shirt wearing little punk is relentless. Anyway, things are pretty much back to normal, Roger and Tracey went back to work today and we resumed the regular routine. Tracey told me that we're going to Kelowna for the long weekend, where ever that is. We're going to stay with some friends there. I'm looking forward to running around in a big yard, whoo hoo! I have heard rumors that there's a swimming pool there.... ooohhh scary!

No comments: