Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The end of summer.



I can't believe it's already September 1st. Kids are going back to school, the weather is getting cooler and it now means that the ground is chilly on my little paws when I go for my morning walks with Roger.

Roger and Tracey bought me a whole bunch of new treats including a new Kong bone, you can see it in the pics above. I really like it, but I hope that Roger wouldn't jam the treats so tight inside. He's been making all my treat balls more difficult to access. He's even resorted to putting one of my treat balls on the bannister where I have to get up on my tippy toes to reach.

Tracey is officially into the third trimester now, she'll be 30 weeks pregnant on Friday. I can't believe there's only two and a half months left before we'll have another addition to the family. I hope the new baby will be nice to me, I don't want him to yell at me or to pull on my tail. I'll keep my paws crossed.

No comments: