Sunday, May 06, 2007

6 Months....


I can't believe that Tracey has been home for 6 months now. Where has the time gone? Her maternity leave is half over now, wowee (shh... she doesn't like to think or talk about it, cause it's stress inducing) And don't even bother to mention the day care issue. It's been so busy the past few weekends, just to review these are some of the events:

Leah and Travis nuptials
Canucks playoff game
Ryan's surprise party
Grandma at the hospital

I hope grandma feels better soon. I wish I could do something to help her, but hopefully the doctor will have some good news and perhaps suggest something that will make her feel better. It's going to be a tough day tomorrow. Malcolm doesn't know it yet, but he's going in for his six month shots tomorrow. I know he'll be a trooper.

No comments: