Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy as two little ducks...

DSC_3729 - 2009-09-18 at 20-58-13
Happy Anniversary to Roger and Tracey! It's been exactly 4 years since that fateful day at Robson Manor. I really don't know two happier people, they are quite a rare pair. Not many married couples can live and work together day in and day out. In fact, it's quite amazing how much time they actually spend together. I'm not sure exactly what the secret is, but they manage to make it work so seamlessly. I can tell you first hand that they very rarely argue, there may be the odd disagreement, but honestly folks life just moves swimmingly along. Perhaps it's Tracey's parents that have set such a fine example, for they will be celebrating their 57th this year. Anyway, from the bottom of my heart I would like to wish them a Happy Anniversary!

No comments: