Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy Canada Day and Happy Anniversary Obi.

Canada Day 2
It's been 5 years since Roger and Tracey made that fateful trip to Victoria. It's the one and only instance where Roger and Tracey spent the whole time in the car for the ferry ride. They wanted to make sure I was ok for the trip over. I don't remember, but they tell me that the ride was a bit traumatic. I lost my lunch two times and made a mess all over Tracey. Quite a christening it was. And to top it all off, Cleo, Tracey's then cat scratched my eye and drew blood. A mere 6 hours since I became a part of the family, I was already off to the vet for treatment. Luckily things have quieted down, and that cat is long gone, whew! The pictures are from a quick photo shoot that Roger did to mark the occasion.
Canada Day 1.1

No comments: