Saturday, August 25, 2012

Obiwan and Mickey Mouse.

Kodak VC160-1

Certainly, my status within the family has been significantly downgraded with the arrival of the kids. I totally understand this situation, it's not unlike what happens within most family homes with pets. For the most part dogs just aren't allowed to go everywhere and anywhere they please, even if the family wants me to tag along. I feel happy that I was able to go to Sechelt with the family, but now with the trip to Disneyland on the horizon I know I'll miss the family a lot during their absence. At least I don't have to stay in a kennel or with some other strange family. I'll get to stay home with Grandma and Papa, keeping them company during the five days everyone is away. I guess in some respects we're lucky the weather has cooled down, I can't imagine more hot weather now. I have trouble enough as it is, wearing this fur coat 24/7. Well, I do with them well, I'm sure they'll all have a great time at "the happiest place on earth". I can't wait to hear about it.

The portrait above was taken with a 50 year old camera, a Koni-Omega Rapid 6x7 Rapid. It was shot on Kodak VC160 and lit with a SB900 mounted with a small umbrella camera right.

1 comment:

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Havanese Community? Our members will love it.
Members include: Havanese Owners, Breeders and Lovers
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like. It’s free and easy.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Havanese Community: http://www.vorts.com/havanese/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor