Monday, October 15, 2012

Elizabethan collar for the time being.

Well, I'm not sure how I picked it up, but I've got a small skin infection. The Vet says that I could have got it from any number of sources. I got two shots yesterday and am wearing this dumb Elizabethan collar to prevent any further irritation. So the next 10 days will mean antibiotics and reduced activity until it heals. We saw Dr. Patyel at Atlas Animal hospital last night when the kids were asleep. Lucky for Roger and Tracey it wasn't too expensive. Here are a few shots from Roger's film camera. He made me pose for him a couple of weeks ago. The camera is pretty cool, a Hasselblad 500c/m and the film was Kodak Portra 800. Kodak Portra 800 shot on a Hasselblad 500c/m 150mm F4 Planar Zeiss Kodak Portra 800 shot on a Hasselblad 500c/m 150mm F4 Planar Zeiss Kodak Portra 800 shot on a Hasselblad 500c/m 150mm F4 Planar Zeiss Kodak Portra 800 shot on a Hasselblad 500c/m 150mm F4 Planar Zeiss

No comments: