Thursday, February 07, 2013

Snow White and Obi.

I don't know how it happened, but I had to go back to the vet. It seems I've picked up some kind of skin infection. This time it's on my left, hind leg. I'm back on the anti-biotics and will be for the next week. I guess the saddest part of this whole situation is that I have to wear this silly cone again. Roger and Tracey want it clear up quickly, and hopefully not come back again. The vet isn't exactly sure why it's happening either.
MadeWithStitched
The daycare wanted a new picture of Melody, so Roger set up the home studio last night to shoot a couple of pictures. One of the fringe benefits of having a photographer in the family. It's especially nice when the kids are compliant. They obviously have to be in a good mood to have their picture taken. You be the judge, was she happy? Snow White 2

No comments: